samedi 11 février 2017



My"Gossip Girl"obsession






Hello everyone, first of all, I would like to mention that the theme that we have to talk about interested me a lot. I’m the kind of person who is obsessed by all kinds of series. I have watched many famous series like pretty little liars, 90210, Teen wolf , vampire diaries…  But my favourite was « Gossip Girl ». I liked it to the point that I was staying up all night watching it. There was so much suspense that i couldn’t stop watching. And sometimes, i promised myself that it would be the last episode and that I would go to bed as soon as the episode ends but it was out of me so I kept watching until I fell asleep.


 The serie is talking about an anonymous website that texts scoops, that diffuses secrets that people didn’t like to share were revealed  and which has created many problems and complications in people’s life.  The main characters are « Blair waldorf » who is interpreted by the actress « Leighton Meester », « Chuck Bass » who is interpreted by the actor « Ed Westwick », « Serena Van der Woodsen » who is interpreted by «  Blake Lively », « Dan Humphrey » who is interpreted by « Penn Badgley » and finally « Nate Archibalt » who is interpreted by « Chace crowford ». These caracters are the priviliged teenager on the Upper east side. 
                                                                                                       


 Blair is perceived as a very sociable person, especially in her high school were she is considerated as a queen. She feels superior, and she pretended to be the perfection itself . She also has the sense of revenge and she can get whatever she wants but she has also have qualities as being ready to help her friends and staying by their sides, even if it harms other persons. She ‘s in love with the « Bad boy » Chuck Bass whith who she’s going to get married with in the end. Their caracters are very similar, both of them have a very strong personnality that have prevented them to express their feelings the one for the other. Serena is Blair’s best friend. She’s as sociable as her friend and she ‘s also considerate as a queen in her high school. She’s whimsical, one day she’s kind, helpful and nice and the next day she’ll show her superficial side and become the worst plague. She’s in love with Dann who she’s going to marry in the last episode. Dann is a mysterious guy who felt in love with serena since the first day they met. He seems nice and innocent but he has a lot of secrets to hide. Finally there is Nate who is nicknamed «  The golder Boy ». He is very popular with all the girls who would do anything to have him. He’s Chuck’s best friend. The serie is also alimented by characters who are also important and who are part of the entourage of his teenagers. I have more than loved this series, it inspired me too much and allowed me to live in a universe that seemed perfect. You can imagine yourself the skins of the characters also there are six seasons so it's long enough to enjoy. My favorite characters were blair and Chuck, I had a very great admiration for them especially for Blair because I could easily identify with her. I do not say that my personality is like hers but she seems so strong that she became my model. I would advise you all to look at it and identify yourself in one of the characters of the first episode, This will make your series more interesting and cooler to watch.



4 commentaires:

  1. Hello, my name is Kc and I enjoyed reading your blog! I am about to finish the series that I'm watching and I was looking for another series to watch. Reading your blog gave me a few suggestions and I might just start one of the series you have already watched! The way you summarized Gossip Girl makes me think I would enjoy watching it. I like the way you use your words because it gives me the bigger picture at things! You should check out my blog if you have the time!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Kc, I'am glad that you loved my blog. I advise you to start by Gossip girl and to follow up with 90210, because if you love the first you will surely love the second too. I am going to check your blog right now!Thank you for reading mine!

      Supprimer
  2. Hi my name is Annabelle Raven. So far I've loved reading all of your blogs. I've never actually watched gossip girl but I've heard so much about it. its great how much detail you put in here about the show. I can't wait to see your new blogs!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Annabelle!I loved your comment so much that it made me even more hyped to write my next blogs! You should totally watch Gossip Girl!! It's so good that is celebrated the 26 january in NYC!!

      Supprimer